Thursday, July 3, 2008

top 5 and top 10

Top 5 pics:

Haunted Mansion, Orlando Style. I have to admit. The ride is better than California. By a lot.

Me and Bush. Again. I see a theme starting here.


Beautiful. I so appreciated Disney achieving grandness without tackiness. Take a note Las Vegas.


The tree of life. Or rather a small part of the root system. Click on the pic and tell me what you see.





Top 10 attractions in the order that I think of them:
1. The Haunted Mansion
2. The Hall of Presidents (I cried)
3. The American Adventure (I cried again)
4. Soarin': You hang glide around California. Exciting. Touching. I cried again. And a reminder why am eventually going to come home. Promise. Probably.
5. Rockin Roller Coaster: Its like the Demon, but inside and neon with Aerosmith music.
6. Kilimanjaro Safaris: Takes the cages out of the zoos. Animals roaming free. The whole park really had large beautiful habitats for all of its animals. Wonderful.
7. Its Hard to be a Bug: 4D adventure. That's what I said, "4D? Not possible!" It so is.
8. Expedition Everest: Very scary. Scottychop didn't tell me what would happen. Nearly soiled my pantaloons. Still a good time.
9.Primeval Whirl: Its like the teacups but on a roller coaster. And those of you who know me know I love me some spinny rides.
10. Jungle Cruise: Because that is always fun.

I am forgetting some stuff. Go. If you can make it happen, go.

No comments: