Tuesday, July 8, 2008

nine dollars

That's how much it cost me in tolls to get from Maryland to Pennsylvania. So Yay Area kids quit your bitching. I have a sense that there are many more tolls in my near future.

So I was here:


And I drank this:


I looked like this:


Super good times.

Then I woke up and cried for an hour because of this:


Then I hung out with these two:


The orange one is bigger than Jonah! By about 4 lbs. So good to get a kitty fix. Haven't had one since Tucson. I was getting all twitchy. I feel much better now.

Thanks go out to these two:

I had a great time. You are so kind to open your home to me. I left you a present. You'll know it when you find it.

6 comments:

Coodence said...

Yay!!!! I love those two peeps. I'm so glad you got to meet them.

Michele said...

Haha, great pictures! Roger looks like an orange blob, and your beer looks gigantic. We had a fun time!!

Mama Monster said...

Did you make it to the Visionary Arts Museum in Baltimore? It was lovely of you to make a cameo in our strange little weekend!

Catalyst said...

Big kitty!!

Good thing you got your fix, we don't you going cat-lady on us just yet.

You are cruisin' the country so fast! How many miles so far? How many to go?

Michele said...

We found the present. Thanks a bunch!

unknown legend said...

So to respond to multiple comments:
-yes cod, these people were (are) great.
-michele- i almost stole roger. you have no idea. had i been actually able to lift him into my car... best kitty so far...
-no mama, i did nothing of any significance in baltimore. I pulled off the freeway, roamed a bit, realized I was the only white girl for miles around, and moved on with my day.
- fryan, i am the cat lady, i just hide it well. or not. wait till you see my new piece.