Thursday, July 3, 2008

More gratitutde

Thanks first go to Juliet. She let me invade her home the day they got back from a long vacation. She let me steal her water. Which I left behind. Enjoy your new Nalgene bottle! She helped me "relax." Thanks girl. Your the best.

Thanks to this guy. I listened to a whole concert on Sirus driving through Florida.



Thanks again to Sirius. Did you know I brought no CDs on this trip? Not needed. Didn't even bring an ipod.

Speaking of Sirius, thanks go to this guy for being an innovator. Argue with me if you will, he did change the world. This week they are running a radio documentary on the history of the show. Really cool. Listen if you can.



Thanks to America for having two coasts:
This one (photo taken 6/1/08)


And this one (photo taken yesterday, 7/2/08)
They taste the same.

Thanks to this guy for innovations. See my full opinion about two posts ago.


Thanks to this girl for letting me stay at her house and sharing her stories. And her beer.


Thanks to this girl for making beautiful music. And making me lunch. Yum.


Thanks to this guy for making me dinner and introducing me to the best sauerkraut I ever had.


Thanks most of all to Scottychop. Your vast knowledge of the history and legacy of the park was wonderful. Thank you for sharing. Your golden tickets were so cool and made me feel first class. I believe my experience was worth about $1000, wouldn't you say? I think i spent about $50. Thank you for pointing out hidden mickeys and telling me juicy secrets. Thank you for the discounts. Thank you for making me laugh. Thank you for being a good friend. It was so good to see you and Julie again. Thanks also for donating to the green party. We appreciate your contribution.

3 comments:

Mama Monster said...

visionary arts center- baltimore
maryland science center-baltimore
franklin institute- philly

benkyler said...

I hope you guys ordered margaritas and drank them in them there chairs for the next three hours...they look mighty comfy.

benkyler said...

...PS Notice how the Pacific Ocean is much bluer than the Atlantic. The Atlantic is grey. Blue is cooler than grey. Therefor, the West Coast rules!...in my humble opinion.