Monday, July 28, 2008

Masscellaneous

Massachusetts Philosophy:

Practicing Safe Hex:

Slow and steady:

New England Clam Chowder:

'nuff said:
So I go into Boston the day after the Sox game, admittedly a bit hung, but determined to see the Boston Tea Party ship and exhibit. It's a bit of a walk, but I'm willing in the name of history. I get there and see this:
No ship. No tea party. I guess earlier this year there was a fire on the dock so they removed the whole thing for renovation. Damn.

So I decide to head here:
No one knew my name.

Here is the view from Big Bear's pad in Georgetown:

Here are his cats, who I have renamed Coke-Head and Masshole. Coke-head is a total slut:

Speaking of sluts, check out this slutty beer:

Now this is what I call freedom:

Self-proclaimed oldest tavern in the U.S.. Research indicates that this is not true. It was a must see on my itinerary. It turned out to be a total meat-market:

The sun sets on my Bostonian Adventure:

Thanks to these to fine women for being so sweet and fun. I had such a great time ladies!!! Thanks for listening to my lamenting of losers, and totally taking my side. Thanks also to Laura and Missy, who somehow escaped the wrath of my trusty Panasonic Lumix.

Thanks most of all to my unofficial Big Bear. I had such a great time this week my dear sweet friend. Though you do realize I am now spoiled rotten. Get your ass to an open mic or you will have me to deal with. See you at Christmas?!

No comments: