Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fantastique

So viking Dave was right. Dammit. It is too time consuming and we are simply too busy for me to keep up on this blog. Internet access often costs money and Blogger is a little bitch when it comes to uploading photos. So I'm predicting that this blog will be sparse at best..... Maybe more text than photos? I can't say. I'll try, but I'm not making any promises. Certainly not as rich as last year.

Paris and St. Germain were fantastic. James' family was so kind and generous. Heather, I did go to the textile museum. You are so jealous of me right now. There fashion exhibit was all 1930s high end pieces. Couldn't take pictures though. Found my dress for the wedding! Make a distraction, I'll sneak it out the back. In the same museum they had a toy exhibit... with toys from my childhood. Behind glass. On display. Am I that old? Must do more adventuring to combat the inevitable.

Did standard touristy stuff. Had happy accidents. Its all too much right now folks. I will say though that I never had any desire to go to Paris, and I am so very happy I did. I look forward to returning someday.

I'll try and give you attention when I can but it will be hard. (that's what... oh nevermind)

Some photos:
Le Chein:


Bad college nicknames following me all over the world.

Je suis sur un bateau!!! Where's T-Pain?
Notre Dame
Musee de Louvre
Ferris Wheel. Its becoming a theme.

Romantique:

1 comment:

Heather & Jacob said...

Oh my god Amy - is this the show you saw? http://www.nytimes.com/2009/07/14/fashion/14iht-fvion.html?partner=rss&emc=rss

Vionnet is gorgeous - you lucky dog!